Fortnite introduced the customizable Snap skins for the Battle Pass, needed Tover Tokens to unlock parts. Here’s how to find them in Fortnite.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 launches its latest customizable cosmetic, Snap Skin, for the season’s Battle Pass. Like previous customizable skins, the Snap skin requires players to find quest items that can be used to unlock new parts.
The Snap quest must be completed to find Tover Tokens, which are used to unlock customizable parts. This guide details all the known places where you can find Tover tokens in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3: All Tover Tokens locations
Tover tokens are scattered throughout the island’s map, making them difficult to find. Collecting these tokens is part of Snap quests in Fortnite, in which quest Intel will direct you to an area, but its exact locations are unclear.
Below, we have provided Points of Interest (POIs) where you can find Tover Tokens in Fortnite:
- Rave Cave: Three Tover tokens can be found along the rails of the Screwballer rollercoaster; which require the use of a baller to collect.
- Logjam Lumberyard: Head to the marina on the south side of Logjam Lumberyard and look inside a lumberyard next to the reboot van to find the token.
- Shifty Shaft: Explore the mountain to the northwest of Shifty Shaft to find three tokens at the various entrances around the base of the mountain.
- Sleepy Sound: Find Fishstick’s restaurant outside the grocery store and head to the courtyard near the green umbrellas to find the three Tover tokens.
- Ruins: Located to the southeast from The Daily Bugle, tokens can be found on the east and south stairs and on the high ruins in the center of the ruins.
- Sanctuary: Tokens are found inside the base, in the middle of this location, on stone pillars nearby, and in the corn fields to the south of the sanctuary.
- The Joneses: Find the northernmost shack, a trailer on the south side, and a shooting range southeast of The Joneses.
- Seven Outpost VII: Tokens can be found outside a building with a vault, on a hill and at a boat dock.
- Condo Canyon: Find a building with a rooftop garden for a token, at the entrance to the pawn shop across from the rooftop garden and next to the Bao Brothers inside Waffle Restaurant for a token.
- Rocky Reels: Tokens can be located at the Rocky Reels Drive-In Theater, in a playground behind the Taco Shop, and inside a building to the east of a truck.
- Synapse Station: Go to Lil’ Shafty to the west of Synapse Station and explore the cave to find all three Tover token
- Greasy Grove: All tokens are on top of mushrooms, the first one near a boating shop on the southern edge, one near a reboot van in the middle, and the last one west of the gas station.
- Reality Falls: The first token is at the base of the Reality Tree, the next token is at the top of the tree, and the last token is found west behind the Waterfall.
These Tover tokens can be used to customize the Snap cosmetic skin. This can be obtained through the Battle Pass, using the nine Battle Stars to unlock parts of the Snape skin with Tover Tokens.
Each Tover token is assigned a specific portion of the Snap Skin you collect. You can view unlocked snap pieces with Tover tokens by navigating to the Battle Pass menu.