Fans will be happy to know that the spoilers and Full Plot of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 have finally been revealed. The hype for this chapter ran high after the final chapter. in the last chapter, which the U.S. military invades the Culling Game and hunts down the Jjujutsu sorcerers. In Last chapter also revealed Kenjaku’s ultimate plan to kill US soldiers in order to generate a large amount of cursed energy.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Raw Scans
The raw scan of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 has been released. In this chapter, we see Hana and Megumi’s past relationship and how Megumi’s pet dog saved Hana when Hana was a little girl.
- This raw scan shows Yuji and Megumi capturing soldiers and questioning them about their motives here.
- We see little Hana with Megumi’s divine Dog as she was saved by Megumi’s divine Dog
- After that, when Megumi and Gojo are seen together, the girl who was saved by a divine dog turned out to be Tenshi Hana Kurusu.
- In the present, when Megumi asks Yuji why he is so worried about Hana and Yuji says that she remind him of Nobara.
- At the end of the chapter, we see the Yuji group reunite again.
Also read: Black Clover Chapter 348 Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Spoilers
- Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 210 is titled “Offering the Unknown Part 2”.
- The chapter begins with a brief flashback of three abandoned children. An abandoned child raised by a curse.
- In the present, Yuji, Megumi, Kurusu, and Takaba capture a soldier and interrogate him. why the militaries have invaded the colony but Kenjaku plans to assimilate Tengen with the CEs that emerge from each colonies.
- Yuji wants to save the soldiers from the curses in the Culling Game, but the angel in Kurusu’s body opposes the plan. Angel interjects by saying that it’s useless and that neither he nor Hana should get involved in meaningless fights, but Yuji insists anyway.
- We later see Yuji and the others approaching the soldier they were interrogating.
- A giant curse is seen using the soldiers as bait to capture lesser curses, and hena encounters one such curse.
- Later, we see Megumi talking about an discussion Yuji had with Angel earlier in the chapter.
- One of the girls from the flashback at the start of the chapter, girl realizes that she wasn’t raised by her mother. The dog she followed, a white dog with a fluffy tail, turns out to be Megumi’s white divine dog.
- The girl is Hana Kurusu, who was unexpectedly saved by Megumi when she was young.
- Now Hana saves the soldiers from the curse spirit.
- She believed that she would meet him one day, she could help people together with Megumi, so that one day she would be able to stand beside him.
- Megumi tells Yuji that she is too worried about Hana.
- Yuji worries that Hana will take Nobara’s place.
- Megumi scolds Yuji and tells Yuji to apologize to Hana afterwards, everyone reunite at the end of the chapter and we see Tabaka in the final frame.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 will be officially released online on January 22, 2023. You can read the latest chapter free on the official sites of Manga Plus and viz Media. here are the release times the new chapters will follow in different locations:
- Pacific Time: 8 AM PST (January 22, 2023)
- Eastern Time: 11 AM EST (January 22, 2023)
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 PM GMT (January 22, 2023)
- Central European Time: 5 PM CET (January 22, 2023)
- Indian time: 8:30 PM IST (January 22, 2023)
- Philippine Time: 11 PM PHT (January 22, 2023)
- Japanese Standard Time: 12AM JST (January 23, 2023)
- Australia Time: 12:30 AM ACT (January 23, 2023)
Also Read: One Piece Chapter 1072 Full Plot
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 Online?
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 210 can be read officially free 3 chapters in English on Manga Plus and Shonen Jump sections of Viz media official site.
When will Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 release?
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 210 will release on Monday, 22 January 2023, at 12 AM JST.
If you have any questions about Jujutsu Kaisen, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. Stay tuned, For more content follow as on Twitter.