New State Mobile Update Akinta Map: Who wants a fierce war, check out Paradiso in Akinta Map, ALL DETAILS: Who wants a fierce war, come Paradiso! Krafton recently released a new update for New State Mobile. Update v0.9.39 brings the Akinta map to battle royale mode. Players can explore the brand new map and its locations. Who wants a fierce war, come Paradiso! For future updates on New State Mobile, follow Blog.WallpaperAccess.in
Read More: PUBG Mobile Collab With Squid Game Star HoYeon Jung
New State Mobile Update Akinta Map: Who wants a fierce war, check out Paradiso in Akinta Map, ALL DETAILS
New State Mobile Akinta: Battle Royale (64)
- Akinta New State is the latest mobile map based on Africa concept set in 2051.
- This new 4×4 map can hold up to 64 players, who will fight to be the last survivor.
- Like Troi and Erangel, the Akinta will be built with New State Mobile‘s battle royale rules and features, drone shop, including recruiting, and more.
- As reported in New State Labs, the size of Akinta’s 3×3 map has been increase to 4×4.
- The actual size of the map has not changed, but the correct size now includes all areas on the map, including the fixed terrain.
- The new 5-seater electric vehicle ‘Vcab‘ has been added exclusively for the Akinta Map. While stability is excellent, Vcab speeds are slow.
- Trams in Akinta travel faster than in Troi, and unlike in Troi, once the tram reaches the final station, it will go back in the opposite direction.
- Akinta’s tram departs from Central and goes to the suburbs on the map.
You’ll earn Tier Points, Achievements and other progressions based on your match performance, just like on other BR maps. Follow us for future updates on New State Mobile.
Read More: PUBG Mobile BanPan Report: Level Infinite latest BanPan Report 405,610 account and 6,566 devices permanently suspended