One Piece is a Japanese anime series produced by Toei Animation that first aired in October 1999 on Fuji TV. Based on the manga of the same name by Eiichiro Oda.
We don’t have a full plot recap or raw scan of chapter 1068 of One Piece, but we do have some information. Spoilers and hints for Chapter 1068 will be released on November 28th or November 2th, 2022, with raw scans and recaps released between Tuesday November 29th (earliest) and Friday, 2 December 2022 (at the latest). Today, we have listed some confirmed spoilers provided by the leakers.
One Piece Chapter 1068 Spoilers
In this chapter, let’s find out more about the doctor vegapunk who has been bothering us all. In this chapter, we may see some surprising actions between the CP0 and the Straw Hat Pirates.
- Cover: Caesar and Judge continue the fighting while they remember their days in MADS era.
- Although the title refers to Vegapunk’s dream of providing free energy to everyone in the world, his research led him to a mysterious, ancient source of energy. That’s why he’s soon erased by the world government.
- Shaka orders the release of S-Hawk, S-Snake, and S-Shark. He also gives Sentomaru control authority.
- Lucci used Rokuogan on Atlas, she is badly damaged.
- Luffy and Lucci meet at the end of the chapter.
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
And that’s it for now. I’ll add spoilers here as of Tuesday, and make a whole new post when RAW or recaps release. So, check out chapter 1067 till then.
One Piece Chapter 1068 Release Date and Time
One Piece Chapter 1068 is scheduled to launch on Monday, December 5, 2022, but may be delayed by a day. One Piece is published in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Leap journal, so a new chapter is published every Sunday. depends on
- Japanese Standard Time: 12:00 AM, Monday, 5 December 2022.
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:00 AM, Monday, 5 December 2022.
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 PM, Sunday, 4 December 2022.
- Pacific Standard Time: 7:00 AM, Sunday, 4 December 2022.
- Eastern Standard Time: 10:00 AM, Sunday, 4 December 2022.
- Central European Time: 4:00 PM, Sunday, 4 December 2022.
Follow WA Blog Google News