Overwatch 2: All Legendary Brigitte Skin: Brigitte is Thorbjorn’s daughter and Reinhardt’s squire, but she is a fearsome warrior in her own right. Plus, she’s a mechanic like her father and can support the team with enough recovery packs. But don’t be fooled. Her shield and mace allow her to get into the thick of things and challenge the best of them.
All Legendary Brigitte skins in Overwatch 2
All existing Legendary skins of Brigitte require spending Legacy Coins, although some skins are exclusive to specific seasonal events. However, one of the famous skins is not released yet, but it may be released in the future.
- Máni (purchase with Legacy Coins)
- Sól (purchase with Legacy Coins)
- Vampire Hunter (Halloween Terror seasonal event)
- Opera (Lunar New Year seasonal event)
- Engineer (purchase with Legacy Coins)
- Mechanic (purchase with Legacy Coins)
- Shieldmaiden (Overwatch Anniversary seasonal event)
- Feskarn (Summer Games seasonal event)
- Riot Police (Overwatch Anniversary seasonal event)
- Medic (Support a Streamer Event unlock; Unobtainable)
Brigitte wears this fearsome dark armor, an absolute knight by rank.
This skin is the same as above, but the armor in this version is white and gold.
This spooky skin means you’re about to become that which you hunt.
Brigitte dresses up as a colorful Asian theater artist in this skin.
Brigitte is ready to tackle the hard work with this half armor and half overalls.
As a mechanic, Brigitte’s attire was also changed to match the colors of her country’s flag.
Even armed with a bear cloak, Brigitte means business and is ready to send her enemies to Valhalla.
The name of this skin sounds confusing because it represents a Swedish fisherman a ‘Fiskarn’.
It makes sense that her armor would resemble riot gear, and a mace would undoubtedly come in handy.
This skin equips Brigitte with armor similar to Starcraft Medic.
- Overwatch 2: How to Get Cursed Captain Reaper Skin
- 5 Best Tank Heroes in Overwatch 2
- Overwatch 2: How to Unlock D.Va
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News