According to a report made on the official Twitter of “ABEMA TV”, the original anime “Prima Doll” will have a preview, and will be broadcast on its platform on July 3 of this year, 5 days before its broadcast on television. Japan (July 8). Additionally, a new visual image for the series has been revealed, which will be produced by the animation studio Bibury Animation Studios.
Prima Doll Anime – Key Visual
the Prima Doll anime production committee published a new promotional video for the series, in which the premiere date of the series was confirmed and the interpreter of its opening was announced.
Prima Doll Main Trailer
In the promotional video you can hear a preview of the opening of the series, which will be performed by the group “Chat Noir” and will be titled “Tin Toy Melody”. Also, a few days ago it was reported that voice actors/actresses Ayumu Murase, Misaki Kuno, and Ayaka Suwa will play the characters Nagi Tohma, Chiyo, and Otome Okunomiya.
Prima Doll Voice Cast and Staff Members
- Azumi Waki as Haizakura
- Tomori Kusunoki as Karasuba
- Miyu Tomita as Gekka
- Yuki Nakashima as Houkiboshi
- Akari Kitou as Retzel
- Ayumu Murase as Nagi Tohma
- Misaki Kuno as Chiyo
- Ayaka Suwa as Otome Okunomiya
- Tensho will direct the anime
- The animation studio Bibury Animation Studios will be in charge of the production of the anime
- Tohya Akano and Kai will be in charge of the composition of the anime scripts
- Akane Yano will be in charge of the anime’s character design
- Na-Ga, Fuzichoco, Yui Hara, En Morikura, and lack are credited as the original character designers.
The multimedia project “Prima Doll” was announced by Visual Arts/Key in the month of October 2020, in which the concept of “Songs and Dolls” and “Innocent Desires and Emotions” was used. In addition, in collaboration with the Kotobukiya company, the project also included the production of special figures.
Synopsis for Prima Doll:
The story centers around a group of automaton girls who had been created to be used as weapons during the great war. However, the war ended a few years ago, and now they work in a cafe called «Kuroneko-tei». Dressed in kimonos and having been repaired to like new, the girls go about their days searching for their true reason for existing.
© VISUAL ARTS / Key / BAS / Prima Doll Production Committee
Source: Prima Doll Official Website