Scizor Join Pokémon Unite with Holoatuendo and more: After knowing the latest news, we now bring you more news about the arrival of Pokémon Unite and Scizor & Scither. There is recently confirmed information about this popular MOBA.
Scither and Scizor in Pokémon Unite
In this case, we have been able to learn that we already have Scither and Scizor available in the game, in exchange for gems and of which you have all the details and our guide here.
These are some of the keys they offer us from Pokéxperto:
Also available is this Scizor Holo Outfit:
Also read: Pokémon Café Mix: Mimikyu in Halloween Outfit
Remember that Pokémon Unite is a team combat strategy game developed by TiMi Studios and The Pokémon Company from Tencent Games. This is a free download game with cross-platform connection function for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
In this title, players face off in 5v5 team battles. During the match, players must collaborate with their teammates to capture, level up, evolve and defeat wild Pokémon, all while trying to defeat the opposing team within a time limit.
We remind you of its features:
- Show off your style in battle – be the center of attention with your holo outfit! Thanks to a special technique that uses Aeos energy, trainers can dress their Pokémon up in all kinds of holographic outfits. And the catalog will keep growing!
- Unite Moves: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Take advantage of these Pokémon moves, spotted specifically for Unite Battles, and tip the scales in your favor when you’re on the ropes.
- Rank Up: Want to show off your experience? Participate in ranked battles and collect points to climb the world rankings!
- Essential Communication – Even the most experienced Trainers recognize the importance of communication to their team’s success. Use instant chat, alerts, and (a first in the Pokémon title) voice chat so you and your partner are always on the same page.
- CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Join a united battle against trainers from around the world on the Nintendo Switch console or a compatible mobile device, thanks to its cross-platform functionality. Players will be able to use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both their Nintendo Switch and mobile devices to keep their progress in sync across both devices.
What do you think? You can find our full coverage of the game, including news and guides on the game,.
Read more: PUBG Mobile 2.2 Update: New Halloween Mode upcoming features and more