Valkyrie Elysium: How To Get All 4 Endings: Although Valkyrie Elysium brought many changes to the Japanese role-playing game series, being an action game and not the first JRPG, some things remained the same. Like previous games in the Valkyrie series, Valkyrie Elysium has several endings. Fortunately, this isn’t Nier, and you won’t have to go through the game multiple times to see the different endings, only four of them are here, and they all depend on the choices and things you make at the last Chapter of the game.
Basically, with just one save file from the previous Chapter, with the help of the following guide, you can see the different ways you can end the Valkyrie Elysium story.
Also read: Warframe: How to Get Phantasma Prime Relics
Valkyrie Elysium: How To Get All 4 Endings?
Check out the guide below to learn how to get all four different endings in Valkyrie Elysium:
- Requirements: nothing special; You do not need to collect all the Verdant Blossoms; You just need to watch an alternate scene with Armand in the final Chapter.
- Hot to get it: Just watch Armand’s alternate scene in the previous Chapter. It is in the northern part of the final stage and can be seen on the map. Select the second dialogue option.
- What will happen: Valkyrie goes to “be human with Armand” and the credits roll, a somewhat happy ending?
- Requirements: nothing really, don’t pick Verdant Blossoms and ignore Armand in the last stage.
- How To Get It: Go to the destination marked in the last stage and ignore everything else.
- What will happen: Boss fights, lots of them, and then a bad ending?
- Requirements: Don’t collect the Verdant Blossoms, but choose a different option in the additional Armand scene.
- How to get it: Like ending A, just choose the first dialogue option.
- What will happen: Valkyre decides to stay Valkyre and do Valkyre thing till the end. A lot of boss fights with some handicaps and a bad ending too.
Ending 4 (Valkyrie Elysium True Ending)
- Requirements: Get all the Verdant Blossoms.
- How to get it: Simply collect all the Verdant Blossoms, talk to Armand and choose the first option again.
- What will happen: Boss Fights! In many of them, Odin is the true final boss. Defeating him is the actual real true ending of Valkyrie Elysium.
And this would be for the alternate ending of Valkyrie Elysium; Unlocking all four ends will earn you trophies and complete as many as you can in the story and game, as New Game+ doesn’t exist, at least for now. have fun!
Follow WallpaperAccess.in On Google News